The "new" La Spaziale Vivaldi II single group dual boiler espresso machine is finally here, from Italy. After selling more than 500 of the original Vivaldi I machines, reading threads, and talking to our customers about their wish list, we sat down with La Spaziale and made improvements to the Original Vivaldi I. Take a look at the changes we made.
• Dual Manometer - It is no longer necessary to purchase a portafilter with a pressure gauge to either check or make adjustments to your pump's output pressure.
• Now able to put on a timer - Control board has a place to plug in an OPTIONAL 7 day programmable timer into it. You can have the machine come on and go off at different times on different days.
• New 4 hole steam tip - Four hole steam tip on this machine is one of the easiest to produce excellent micro foam with.
• Decreased delta - What does that mean? The previous model would need to detect a temperature drop of one degree Celsius before the heater would be activated. The NEW Vivaldi II activates the heater with the detection of a temperature drop of just one half degree Celsius. Simply put, it makes the temperature accuracy that much more precise in the group boiler and enhances the steam boilers performance.
• Updated temperature sensing probe - The new probe is actually submerged directly into the boilers. This probe has proven to be more reliable than the previous style and has a quicker reaction time.
• New LED display - The previous display showed 5 degree increments, from 85 to 120 degrees Celsius. The NEW Vivaldi II displays in 1 degree increments, from 91 to 97 degrees Celsius. 91C = 195.8F 92C = 197.6F 93C = 199.4F 94C = 201.2F 95C = 203.0F 96C = 204.8F 97C = 206.6F
• Differential adjust ability Programming allows you to set the temperature at the group to correspond with the LED. We test each machine and adjust the differential before shipping.
• Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
• Redesigned top cover
• Redesigned portafilters
• Steam tip with 4 smaller 0.9 mm holes
• Dual boiler
• Programmable passive pre-infusion
• Programmable offset differential
• Swivel stainless steel steam arm
• Two 53 mm portafilters: a single and a double
• Direct plumbed
• Rotary pump
• Volumetric dosing, adjustable through the touch pad
• One degree group temperature adjust ability, indicated by LED display
• Group temperature adjustable through the touch pad
• Electronic boiler refill
• Built-in safety thermostat
• Semi-automatic hot water delivery
• Manual steam valve
• Fault diagnosis alarms
• Dual manometer
• 5 ft braided water line with 3/8" John Guest fitting (accepts 3/8" JG tubing)
• Functions in either 15 amp or 20 amp
Height 15.00 inches \ 38.1 centimeters
Width 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
Depth 16.50 inches \ 41.9 centimeters
Weight 65 pounds \ 29.5 kilograms
Amps \ Volts 15 or 20 Amps \ 110 Volts
Watts 1250 Watt steam boiler \ 800 Watt group boiler
20 to 15 amp converter will be included with purchase of 15 amp machine.