In celebration of La Pavoni's 100 years producing the finest espresso/cappuccino makers we are excited to introduce the newest addition to the la Pavoni line, Stradavari. This model represents the third collaboration between la Pavoni and industrial designer Carlo Gallizi. The design inspiration was drawn from the works of world famous violin maker Antonio Stradavari. The fluid sweeping motion of the lever accentuates the subtle curves of the base. The power switch and power button are recessed for a clean appearance. With boiler capacity 16-cup (38oz) and two trim levels it's featuring black ABS plastic or solid rosewood handles and knobs. Both available models come standard with 2 stainless steel coffee baskets allowing you to make one or two cups at a time and two frothing systems for cappuccino or latte.
• 38 oz. boiler capacity. Makes 16, 2 oz. cups of espresso. Makes 1 or 2 cups at a time.
• Recessed power switch and power button.
• Dual frothing cappuccino systems.
• Internal thermostat controls pressure through a mounted pressure gauge.
• Nickel plated, solid brass boilers are triple chrome plated for durability.
• Reset fuse mounted to a stainless element.
• Solid rosewood handles (model PSW-16).
• 1-year warranty, with demonstration video.
• ETL safety listed.
• Volt 110, 1000 watts, Weight 16 lbs. Height 12"
• Gift boxed.
• Made in Italy.