This is one the best espresso machines you can buy for your home. The Cimbali Junior (and the Sixties Elektra A3 & T1) are the only commercial-grade single-group espresso machines I have been able to find that are of this high a quality, and this beautiful to look at, but that will also fit under 17.75" cabinets. The Cimbali Junior DT1 is not for everyone, however. This machine must be connected directly to a water source. It can also be connected directly to a drain but that is optional. There is also the issue of price. Quality like this isn't cheap.
• **NEW** Dual Gauge
• **NEW** Built in passive pre-infusion. HUGE IMPROVEMENT!
• **NEW** Three hole steam tip with smaller holes for easy production of micro-foam
• Stainless Steel Outer Shell
• Stainless Steel Multidirectional Steam Arm
• Stainless Steel Multidirectional Hot Water Tap
• Two complete 58 mm portafilters: one single and one double
• Volumetric Pump
• Programmable Dose Size Settings
• 2.25 Liter Boiler Capacity
• 120 volt 15 Amps Single-Phase
• Weight: 68 lbs
• Dimensions (W x D x H): 12.6 x 18 1/2 x 17 1/4
• 1 year parts and labor Warranty