Strange name for such an accomplished coffee machine but it certainly will deliver plenty of water for tea if that's what your guests want! Italian design and quality at its best, the Tea is another flagship machine of Isomac and based on commercial espresso machines. Professional quality that is ideal for the coffee enthusiast at home, or in a small office. It looks impressive, functions superbly and makes easy work of the entire range of gourmet coffee drinks, such as espresso, cappuccino, latte, or mocha. Hot water is always on tap for tea or other hot drinks and steam always available for foaming milk for that creamy hot chocolate or cappuccino. Internally identical to the Millennium (except for the addition of a brew pressure gauge), the Tea‘s large boiler with heat exchanger can produce continuous steam and you can draw espresso shots and use steam at any time, without "preparing" the machine first (unlike cheaper machines which need to be switched into steam mode). It has a solid construction, extremely good build quality, quality heavy-gauge polished stainless steel panels, metal components throughout and features a professional E61 group head (originally developed by Faema). Water circulates through the group head and the heat exchanger (thermosyphon), the metal of the group (8lbs of solid brass with chrome plating) helps stabilize the water temperature as you draw your espresso.
• Accessories: One cup filter basket, two cup filter basket, one portafilter handle with single spout, one portafilter handle with double spout, one measuring scoop, and one plastic tamper
• Body Finish: Stainless Steel
• Power: 110 Volts, 60 Hz, 15 Amp.
• Made in Italy
• Warranty: One year limited to manufacturer's defect parts and labor
• Height 15 3/4"
• Width back 10 1/8 " --- front drip tray 10 3/4" Wands extended 17 3/4"
• Depth w/o portafilter handle 17 1/8" --- w/ portafilter handle - 20 1/2"
• Drip Tray width 10 1/2" --- depth 6 3/4"