Alba is a classic Isomac machine with great durability and high performances. The double gauge, placed on the strategic top position shows both boiler and pump pressure. The new sensor LED, show the level of water in the tank and make sure that you never run out of water. Double isolated steam and water arm, make the machine easy to handle and pleasure to use. ALBA the new machine from Isomac, when you want your espresso to be perfect!
• All stainless steel body, polished front, side and rear.
• Passive cup warmer tray on top.
• Heavy-duty, nickel-plated copper boiler.
• Large removable drip tray.
• Commercial quality handles are used on the thermically-balanced E61 grouphead for temperature stability.
• Double gauge on top front panel indicate both boiler and pump pressure.
• High wattage heating element gives continuous steaming power.
• Easy-to-use lever on grouphead allows control over pre-infusion.
• Heat exchanger allows continuous espresso extractions.
• Three way solenoid valve allows the quick removal of the portafilter handle.
• Water level indicator on front panel with sensor for auto shutdown.
• Low water shut-off switch protects the machine when the water tank is almost empty.
• Insulated steam wand insulated with 360 degree rotation has a 2 hole steam tip for frothing milk.
• Powerful Ulka vibration pump.
• Warranty: 1 year
Measurements: 16.73" H x 11.42" W x 17.52" D (425mm H x 290mm W x 445mm D).
Weight: 48.5 pounds (22 kilograms).
Power: 1400 Watts, 110 Volts, 60 Hertz.
Pump Pressure: 12–14 bar.
Boiler Capacity: 0.37 gallons (1.4 liters)
Tank: 0.79 gallons (3 liters).
Material: Polished stainless steel.