In 1952 Jesus Ascaso founded Compak with an objective in mind, to manufacture a coffee grinder that was functional, simplistic, and built to perfection. Since that time Compak has continued to bring to market high quality coffee grinders that are ahead of their time. Compak has worked in collaboration with some of the most prestigious designers in world to bring to market coffee grinders that are not only functional but extremely attractive as well. Compak grinders can be found in some of the best hotels, restaurants, and coffee houses around the world.
This grinder offers some unique features in a doserless grinder. It has stepless adjustment, low RPM's only 1100, easy to clean dispensing shoot, and you can preset two different dose amounts 1 & 2, or simply continuous grind.
- Stepless micro metrical grind adjustment
- Extremely low blade speed (1100 rpm)
- Grinding burrs 58 mm
- On/Off switch
- Single, double, or continuous dosing
- Easy cleaning of dispensing shoot
- Volts 110 Wattage 250
- Weight 22 lbs.
- Bean hopper capacity 10 ounces
- (ETL) Sanitation Listed (Conforms to ANSI/NSF STD 4)
- c(ETL)us Listed (Conforms to UL STD 197 Certified to CAN/CSA STD C22.2 NO. 109
- One year parts and labor warranty