Serve Perfect Coffee or Tea – on Demand! Out of Bunn’s 50 year heritage of designing the highest quality brewing equipment comes My Cafe– the ultimate in single-serve, pod brewing systems. Designed to meet todaye’s demand for perfect coffee or tea in about 30 seconds, My Cafe offers innovative brewing capabilities that reflect Bunn’s position as a world leader in beverage equipment. Single serving coffee and tea pod machines are becoming very popular because they offer a perfectly brewed cup without having to brew a whole pot of coffee or heating water for tea. The pods are available in most grocery stores, or from a list of Bunn preferred vendors. What is a coffee or tea pod? Pods are single proportioned servings of ground coffee or tea that are encased in a round paper packet. Simply place a pod in the pod holder and let the machine do the rest. When you have finished brewing, remove the pod and discard. The My Cafe allows you to use standard tea bags as well, but the machine will extract more of the flavor from the tea bag, and do it a lot faster than steeping alone.
Here is how it works:
Step 1: Push the button at the top of the brewer to open the pod holder.
Step 2: Insert the single serving pod into the pod holder and close the holder.
Step 3: Press the coffee or tea button. This starts the water infusion through the pod.
Step 4: After about 30 seconds, remove your freshly brewed cup and enjoy.
Step 5: Just throw the biodegradable pod away.
There are other pod machines on the market that sell for less. But as the saying goes, you get what you pay for. Bunn manufactures the only commercial grade pod based coffee and tea brewer priced under $500, and it brings perfect beverages to the home or office with ease, consistency and reliability.
Installation & Accessories
- Your Bunn coffee brewer has excellent instructions and brewing tips, and they are key to the proper set up and use of your brewer. Since the Bunn brewers are unique in their simple operation, be sure to follow the few steps required to get started.
- The advanced spray head requires occasional cleaning to prevent lime build up in the screen. Bunn included a clever device for cleaning, which resembles a long slender spring. Detailed instructions on how to use it are included.
Service & Support
All Bunn products are offered with an unlimited toll free technical support service by calling 1-800-352-2866, and they offer a full, two-year parts and labor warranty for home or office use.
- Colors: Black Power: 800 watts for the water heater, 900 watts total
- Volts: 120 Amps: 12 amps UL, Commercial UL, and NSF Certified (needed to pass local health inspection if used in a commercial setting).
- Size: 12.5"H x 7.75"W x 10.66"D
- Weight: 9.75 pounds
- Body Material: Molded plastic and metal
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor
- Support: Unlimited toll free technical support
- Origin: USA